132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Graduate Programs Events Coordinator
Responsible for execution of certain aspects of signature programs and events of the Richard S. Reynolds Graduate School of Business, and provides guidance and executional support for all aspects of the RSB Graduate Programs. Leads the development and execution of communications with current students, and a communications strategy for events, programs, and all Richmond MBA social media channels. Performs administrative duties, as needed, and provides first line of service for all graduate program constituents.
- Oversee the planning and execution of professional development and career management programs, events, and activities for current students and alumni.
- Manage the planning and operations of MBA Opening Residency with respect to program scheduling, speaker management, technology, materials development, communications, Blackboard course, students’ career assessment accounts, faculty contracts and payments, and other related issues, in consultation with the Director.
- Oversee the development, planning and execution of MBA Commencement with respect to scheduling, budget development, speakers, facilities, logistical requirements, materials development, communications, promotions, and other related issues, in consultation with the University of Richmond Commencement Office. Administer selection process for Outstanding MBA Graduate of the Year and Outstanding MBA Professor of the Year.
Communications and Social Media Strategy
- Develop communications strategy and graphic content for communications to current graduate students.
- Develop communications strategy and graphic content for the graduate school’s social media accounts.
- Create promotional materials and manage the marketing efforts of high-profile community, student, and alumni events and programs.
- Write the weekly MBA Minute student communication including networking events in the community.
- Design and create event invitations, manage contact lists and document event attendance.
Administrative and Programs Support
- Maintain and monitor program and event budgets, and secure vendors, contractors, facilities, faculty, and support for all events.
- Develop post-event program evaluations. Prepare summary data and make recommendations for program improvement.
- Schedule Capstone classes; coordinate and schedule client meetings and student presentations.
- Distribute Capstone evaluations to client and students after formal presentation.
- Provide guidance to the MBA Student Leadership Council as they develop events and community-building gatherings. Administer the process for selection of MBA Student Leadership Council members which includes recruitment and outreach. In consultation with the Council, revise language for Student Leadership Council by-laws, as needed.
- Provide administrative support and scheduling management for the Associate Director and Director.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Detail oriented and ability to plan and organize events
- Gather and analyze statistical data
- Analyze and solve problems
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least three years of experience providing administrative support, preferably in a higher education environment.
- Full-time, non-exempt position
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.; 38.75 hrs./week
Pay Grade 5 (Hiring Range $18.24 to $24.17 per hour)
The University of Richmond requires COVID-19 vaccinations for all students, faculty, and staff. The University allows exemptions to this requirement for religious, medical and strong personal conviction reasons. All newly hired employees must report their status within the first two weeks of employment.
At the University of Richmond, we’re creative, inclusive, and determined. We’re Spiders, and our mission is to create positive change in the UR community and beyond. Located minutes from downtown Richmond, Virginia, the University of Richmond (www.richmond.edu) blends the intimacy of a small college with exceptional academic, research, and cultural opportunities usually found only at large institutions. There’s only one place like Richmond.
UR is committed to developing a diverse faculty, staff and student body, and to modeling an inclusive campus community which values the expression of differences in ways that promote excellence in teaching, learning, personal development and institutional success. In keeping with this commitment, our academic community welcomes candidates from diverse backgrounds and candidates who support diversity. EOE
*Please mention you saw this ad on HealthSystemJobs.*
Health System Jobs in Popular Cities